Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey Yall!!


Whats up??? I really have no idea what I was thinking. Why did I ever start a blog? I don't have time to blog!!!! LOL!


Well everything is going well at my house! Gavyn's top teeth are finally coming in, and he is as good as ever. He is really is a good boy. He is REALLY spoiled though, and you can tell it sometimes. He is crawling and pulling up on everything. He also puts everything into his mouth. He is my human vacuum!! LOL...also, his tests came out very good. He's not diabetic, YET! I hope it never affects his life. It is such a pain, just ask my mom.


My mom is having surgery on June 11. They are going in to drain the fluid and blood from behind her eyes. They told her that this surgery has a 95% chance of working. Then she shouldn't have any other problems. I pray that this will work. I can't even imagine being in her shoes right now. She is stronger then I will ever be.


Doug and I are great! We are preparing for Gavyn's 1st B-day. The theme is going to be John Deere. We live on a farm in the middle of no where. That's all hes ever been around is John Deere. Its just natural that-that's what the theme would be, right? LOL!! We've already gotten the decor and such. The plates and cups are so cute. They say "Happy 1st Birthday" on them. I also got him a hat that says something like "Its my 1st Birthday". It is just adorable!!


Well that's all pretty much it. We are getting a pool. I ordered it this week. I can't wait!! I wanted to get it for Gavyn's bday party, but then summer would be almost over! Why not get it now and then it will be ready for his party! Im excited about it and I think Doug is too. Gavyn is just not too crazy about water, so Im not sure how he will like it. Maybe he will like it before his party. That way he won't be all crazy and screaming then.


Well all....Im outta here.....bye, bye!!



1 comment:

  1. love the new layout. and the picture is just too cute. I'm already starting to look at first birthday stuff too!

    ReplyDelete