Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Finally Friday......

Hey all, sorry for taking so long. I'm just not as good at this blog thing as I thought I would be. Oh, well. Maybe I will get better in the long run.

Well this week hasn't been the best, but its been tolerable. Monday and Tuesday were just like normal....I won't go into details!!

Wednesday I took my mom to her eye appointment. She had to have more laser surgery. She is going to have 4 this month. It really hurts her and makes her sick. I just hate it, but maybe in the long run it will help her eyes.

Also, on Wednesday Doug, Gavyn and I went to visit my dad. Its always interesting to go visit my dad. Him and his family are just so different then what I was raised. They are all just quiet and my family is loud and outspoken. My mom and dad got divorced when I was 2 and so I have just went to visit them like every other weekend since. That's why I say his family and then my family. Not that I don't think of them as my family, they just aren't immediate. They are really extended to me. O well. Anyway!! Gavyn seems to like them ok, especially since he don't see them as much as everyone else. Gavyn just kinda stares at them and gives them weird looks, but then he smiles at them so I guess that's good. We ended up coming home at like 9 and I was beat.

Thursday was an "ok" day. I started tanning. Thank goodness!! I don't think I could go to the lake or on our vacation if I didn't start tanning now!! LOL...Lets just say I'm white as white can be.

Gavyn was fussy all day on Thursday and his gums are swollen on top. I do believe he will be having two top teeth before long. He didn't sleep at all last night and I really hate those nights. The Dr says Gavyn should be sleeping all thru the night now, but there's no way. He does just wake up once or twice, but come on, Really??????? I don't know what to do to get him to sleep all night. He eats cereal, baby food, and a bottle before bed and he still gets hungry in the night. I wonder if there's a way to wean him of this.....hmmmmm? I will have to think on that.

Well today is finally Friday and I am sooooooooo happy!! I hope this is a relaxing weekend. Mom and I are going shopping tomorrow. I have to find something for Doug's banquet and I also want to look at cameras. My camera hasn't been right since Gavyn was born. That's why I don't have a lot of pics of him on here. I hope to find one this weekend. Well, so long!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find a new camera so there will be lots more pictures! and I have no help on the sleeping through the night - I know grayson is younger but it's like he is hungry ALL the time.

    ReplyDelete