Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Not a good week!!!!!

Hello all....how are things? Well this is just a blog to bitch about my week. Its actually only wednesday, but wth, I'm going to post anyway!!!

Well monday started out alright. It was just a normal day at work. We had tons of people coming in our office to sign up for the weight loss challenge. Nothing other then that.

Tuesday was one HELL of a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a wicked witch in our building. She tries to get everyone in trouble. She is just down right MEAN!!!!!!!! She wrote a memo to my boss. In that memo she called me a LIER and DECEITFUL. I will admit....I didn't tell her the whole story on somethings, but actually NONE of it was her DAMN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!! She really didn't need to know the things that I didn't tell her. It had nothing to do with her office. WELL, I really didn't appreciate being called a LIER. I don't like that. There was no reason for her to do that. I honestly would really like to beat her ass, but my momma taught me better then that!!!!

Anyway, My boss had a meeting with her and got it all fixed. He is the type that will back you up, NO MATTER WHAT!! Which is all great and stuff, but I know he had to smooth things over with her and that just tics me off....There is no reason he should have had to do that. She needs to learn where her place is and she shouldn't be smearing people's names all over!!! Shes a big talker, so Im sure everyone knows about it all.

Thats ok...im sure one day she will get set right!!

On a good note....it is 8 days until my momma surgery. I hope it goes well!!!! And Gavyn has 72 days until his 1st birthday. I really don't think he cares, but his momma is really excited!!! Not really for him to get any older, of course, but just that we get to have a party and decorate and buy presents!!!! Yea Gavyn!!!! lol...I know, Im a dork, but thats ok....alrighty....im signing off.....Nighty night!!

1 comment: