Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gavyn is 10 months!!

Yeah for Gavyn. He is 10 months old now. Im depressed that my little boy is growing up. Im actually starting to handle this "growing up" thing better! Its getting easier.

This month Gavyn started doing "patty cake", waving, biting, and got rid of the bottle.

Gavyn is so funny when he does "patty cake". He throwes his hands up and its hilarious.

And my lil hellian likes to bite people. He has actually only bit like 3 people (Me, Doug and my niece). I think we've gotten him broke of it now though....I was the last one that he bit....I bit him back!!!!! It totally worked. I didn't bite him hard, but it was enough that he thought i killed him. My son is so dramatic that he screamed, cried and threw himself backward. LOL...he can be such a drama KING sometimes.

O yea and his waving....My poor child. He waves with his pinkie and ring fingers. Who knows what he thinks hes doing but its funny.

Gavyn is eating very little baby food now. He is eating mostly off of the table. Oh and I can't forget....He doesn't drink out of the bottle anymore!!!! Yeah. The Dr said that earlier is better then later. I realize that he can drink a bottle up until hes a year old, but He made the switch himself. We just started one day and he stayed with it throughout the night. Its all good!!!

Well only 56 days until Gavyn turns 1 year old. I can't wait to party down!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine Grayson doing any of those things in the next 4 months. unreal. Congrats to Gavyn for being such a big boy.

    ReplyDelete