Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Life

My life...hmmm...where do I start...I'm an Okie, born and raised. I was raised by a single mother and of course my grandparents helped. All three are the greatest supporters anyone could ever ask for. When I was 9 years old I began to show animals. I lived and breathed sawdust, sweet feed, and trophies. I was an all around "Country Girl." I graduated in 2004, and went to college full time while working. In 2006 I got married. Doug really is the greatest. Let's just say I can be a bit cranky at times. In August 2008 we had our son, Gavyn. He is our world. I never thought you could love anyone as much as we do him. He is just IT!!

I can't believe I'm doing this. My mom and a couple of friends blog. They have been on me to start and here it is. I really don't know what I'm doing. Also, if there are any misspelled words then just ignore it. My BFF's will correct me when they read them.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet blog. Can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you for the nice things you said about me... i always thought you hated me... but i guess over the years time has changed us... love your mom.... wwww.brendaspieceoftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete